Social media marketing
We all know how people love to share something good. Well now you can take advantage of our need to share using social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and Linkedin.
We can setup all your necessary accounts and devise a marketing strategy to get your customers' tongues wagging (or is that mice clicking?) and sharing your message with their friends. A typical social media campaign should feature as part of an overall strategy but can include:
- Create video content and post on own site as well as youtube
- Set-up a flickr account on your behalf to further optimise their images by tagging
- If applicable submit products to Google shopping and amazon
- Submit site to Google places
- Submit site to other free listings sites including local councils for better local search results
- Research best search keywords for optimum site conversion and plant them in to site content and meta data.
- Create an adwords campaign using keywords with high importance and low competition to maximise return on investment.
- Offer the first £50 of advertising free as part of sign-up drive (based on a minumum 6 month contract, subject to terms)
- Run an email campaign using weekly, fortnightly or monthy updates
- Create a facebook page
- Create a twitter page
- Create a linkedin account
- Using your client lists get your customers to 'fan' the new pages as well as getting potential customers to 'fan' the new pages.
- Create a blog and populate with regular interesting content on a regular basis from once a month to 3 times a week
- Create a highly focused facebook advertising campaign and manage it